Comic T Shirt: Harley Q. Suicide Squad
- This comic t shirt is made of 100 percent cotton and is available in black.
- The print method is high quality Direct to Garment Print (DTG).
- The cut has shaped sides and it’s longer in length to give your body some shape.
This comic t shirt features Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn (Harleen Frances Quinzel) is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character first appeared in Batman: The Animated Series in September 1992. She later appeared in DC Comic ۪s Batman comic books, with the character's first comic book appearance in The Batman Adventures #12 (September 1993). Harley Quinn is the frequent accomplice and lover of the Joker, whom she met while working as a psychiatric intern at Gotham City's Arkham Asylum, where the Joker was a patient. You can wear this shirt to show off your love of Batman.
- Normal wash. Wash in cold water with similar colors
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings
- Find the right size above