Comic T Shirts: Harley & Joker Cuchina
- This white comic t shirt features Harley Quinn and the Joker.
- Print method: High Quality Direct to Garment Print (DTG).
- Made of 100 percent cotton, for a more comfortable fit it has Balcoro yarn for a softer feel.
Harley Quinn (Harleen Frances Quinzel) is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character first appeared in Batman: The Animated Series in September 1992. She later appeared in DC Comic ۪s Batman comic books, with the character's first comic book appearance in The Batman Adventures #12 (September 1993). Harley Quinn is the frequent accomplice and lover of the Joker, whom she met while working as a psychiatric intern at Gotham City's Arkham Asylum, where the Joker was a patient. Made to be comfortable, this comic t shirt is the perfect item to wear to show your love of the Batman series.
- Find the right size above
- Normal wash. Wash in cold water with similar colors
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings